[access-uk] Re: Adjusting jfw punctuation

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 22:35:12 +0100

Hi John - I'm not after getting it to stick, just want to use it for that
occurrence of reading email, hence using insert V, but having pressed the space
bar to reach all punctuation, hitting either the execute button, or the finish
button puts me back in the message I was reading, but the setting has gone back
to what it was before I tried to change it, so I can't get it to work on the
fly -

Andy