[access-uk] Adaware New Version

  • From: "Donna Waring" <donna@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 12:52:02 -0000

Have any JAWS users had a problem with Adaware SE 1.6? I installed it but when I did the scan it said I had a critical object. I pressed next, checked the item, but it wouldn't let me press the quaranteen button and I couldn't change the quaranteen button in the settings for some reason. If anyone's used this successfully, please could you let me know what I'm doing wrong, and thank you to all of you who've answered my many posts and questions so far - smiles.

Donna