[access-uk] Re: Accessible Amazon Kindle for Windows PC app

  • From: "Dave Mack" <dcmack2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:23:07 -0700

Yusef,
Thanks. Unfortunately my experience is more severe and seems related to certain book publishers in particular. I have gone back like you describe and it will still not work when going to next pages in continuous mode and I must read in single page mode. Therefore on some books I set my font size to the smallest and set words-per-line to the maximum so I get about a chapter read to me before having to manually turn the page. That is my workaround, anyway, until they figure out the problem. Thanks for your input.

Grandpa Dave in California