[access-uk] Accessibility of website accessibility tools

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 14:39:19 -0800

Hi,
 A friend has asked me to comment on the accessibility of his website which I
am happy do to to give some opinions.  I was also thinking of testing it for
accessibility with an accessibility tool or two seen as they all seem to have
their own strengths and weaknesses.  I've never used these before and was
hoping someone on here had, it is a big list!  I am really looking for comments
on accessibility as I can find general user comments from many other places on
the net.

Thanks for any responses

Dean** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-