[access-uk] Re: Accessibility of Sage products

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 19:35:08 +0100

Hi again George,

I forgot to say, anyone thinking of using Sage as a blind person, the bit
that is truly inaccessible is the report designer.  It is a pain in the
neck.  That is the one area of sage that is truly difficult, but if you buy
SageCover of course, they will design reports for you at no extra cost.  But
the report designer is the only real no-no in Sage, I reckon.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk