[access-uk] Re: Access and Compute it

  • From: "barrie moxon" <s.moxon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 21:42:25 -0000

hi Philip.
just been on the site  this is what I got.
Access IT
Designed to provide a wide range of computer access technology information,
of particular
interest to blind and partially sighted people, this magazine features
articles for
the "novice" and more experienced computer user.
Available monthly in braille, on disk and by email.
Price: £0.54 per issue
Scientific Enquiry
A science journal presenting a balanced diet of articles on astronomy, earth
sciences,
linguistics, chemistry, medicine and much more. This magazine is designed to
please
the amateur and/or enthusiast.
Available monthly in braille and on disk.
Price: £0.57 per issue
Compute IT
Designed for the computer enthusiast/amateur, this magazine will bring you
the latest
information on hardware and software developments.
Available monthly in braille, on disk and by email.
Price: £0.54 per issue
E-Access Bulletin
This is a monthly, text-only email newsletter containing independent, lively
news
and features on access to technology by blind and partially sighted people.
Coverage
includes access to the internet, digital books, mobile phones, online
learning and
digital TV and radio. It is supported by RNIB and is free for anyone to
receive in
plain text format, by emailing
eab-subs@xxxxxxxxxxxx
. For more information see
E-Access Bulletin
How to order
To place an order please contact:
RNIB Customer Services
PO Box 173
Peterborough, PE2 6WS
Telephone: 0845 702 3153
Fax: 01733 37 50 01
Minicom: 0845 758 5691
Email:
cservices@xxxxxxxxxxx
RNIB Customer Services is open 8.45am - 6pm Monday to Friday (except
Thursday 3.30
- 4.30pm) and 9am - 4pm on Saturday.
All magazines will be delivered direct to your door. Email magazines will be
delivered
to your email address on the same day as all other formats are despatched.
How to pay
You can choose from the following ways of paying:
1. Direct debits:
 the simplest and easiest way to pay is to set up a direct debit arrangement
with
us. This way whenever you make any purchases the payment can automatically
be charged
to your bank account. RNIB will collect payment 21 days after despatch of
your order.
2. Credit cards: we accept Visa and Master Card.
3. Debit cards: we accept Delta, Maestro, Solo and Electron.
4. Cheques and postal orders:
 these should be made payable to RNIB.
For credit and debit card orders RNIB will collect payment once goods have
been despatched.

all the best.
Barrie.