[access-uk] Re: Accesing Router

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 10:06:45 +0100

Thanks, Steve - but no luck I am afraid.
I keep getting a message "http/1.0 401 Authorization required"
I have just done a Google search for that message and among the results there
are several
refering to Alcatel Speedtouch routers - which happens to be the type I am
using.  I will read
some of them later and see if they throw any light on the situation.

It's not vital that I get into this router at present and once I have purchased
something more
sophisticated I will probably discard it anyway.  Linksys might be a good
choice since many
people (on and off list) seem familiar with them.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison