[access-uk] AVG 8.0 Free Edition Toolbar

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:07:15 +0100

Hi All

Following the posts about the AVG notification message, I decided to download
8.0 Free and install it on our son's machine to see how well in works.  When it
installed, however, we got the question about wishing to include the AVG
Toolbar.  Does anyone know what this is, and whether there is any necessity to
install it?

For anybody interested, I will provide more feedback about how it works with
JFW once I've had the opportunity to fiddle with it a bit.  It is certainly
different to any previous editions of AVG, and now includes antispyware etc.
We've got a slightly older copy of Window-Eyes running on our son's machine as
it isn't copy protected in the same way JAWS is, and it seems to work ok with
that.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace