[access-uk] Re: AUDACITY FREE RECORDING SOFTWARE

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 21:40:40 +0100

Try the direct download link below:

http://mesh.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/audacity/audacity-win-unicode-1.3.4.exe

If you use a download manager, try disabling it if holding down your shift or control key while you click the link doesn't do it for you.

Where can the tutorial be gotten from?

Thanks much.

Doris
At 07:23 PM 2/12/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Trying ... Keep going round in circles and am finding it difficult to stop the free Download Manager from kicking in ... so it's a bit frustrating but I'll get there I guess.

I listened to the tutorial thanks.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx