[access-uk] Re: A-Technic newsreader

  • From: "David Dick" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:14:19 -0000

This is not rocket science, but if you are attempting to read a non-tnauk
type file, it will not appear in your application menu.  It seems to prefer
the news zip files as available through tnauk.
The only time it seems to be different is when looking at a radio times doc
file.

Kind Regards
David Dick