[access-uk] ADOBE READER VERSION 7.05

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:45:26 -0000

Hi all,

Well, I've loathed Adobe since it first came out, much preferring to
stick to HTML with which I'd just got to grips at that time . . ..  I'm
now forced to use ADOBE more and have been very pleased indeed to see
the way things have come on and how well it's now working with JAWS.

If any of you have useful tips that help reading as visually impaired
people in certain situations then I'd love to hear them.  Is there a
list of key strokes anywhere?

Thanks!

--
Carol