[access-uk] Re: ACCESSIBLE ROUTERS

  • From: "Adrian Higginbotham" <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:45:30 -0000

Richard et al - not d-link - the admin login screen constantly refreshes
making it impossible to review with a screenreader, the refresh surpress
filters in jfw have no effect, it was also a bugger to configure in the
first place.

Adrian Higginbotham
Project manager, Standards

British Educational Communications and Technology Agency - BECTA
Tel: Direct dial 024 7679 7333 - Becta switchboard 02476-416994.

Email: Adrian.Higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.becta.org.uk/
BECTA, Millburn Hill Road, Science Park, Coventry, CV4 7JJ=20