[access-uk] Re: ACCESSIBLE BBC IPLAYER: ANOTHER QUERY

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 15:28:20 -0000

Hi Andy and Erica,
I have just redownloaded the 3.74 version and re-installed the full
WebbIE and all installed very successfully.
I then launched it and the BBC IPlayer loaded up the listen again with
no problems.
If you are experienceing any problems, I think now Alasdair may need
to come in and help out.

Best wishes,

Ibby Karbhari
Mobile: 0754 623 4292