[access-uk] ACB Radio programs updated

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 08:14:19 +0100

I mentioned in my reply to a message from Carol that ACB's Main
Menu Archive has now been updated.  Of particular interest to
people here might be the program for 18 August covering Sight
Village, including all you ever wanted to know about JAWS 5.1.
The edition for 25 August is certainly worth a listen.  Many
individual segments cover all manner of subjects, but the Portico
computer has to be one of the most interesting, if only because
there is talk of it having its own screen reader.

Take a look at the archive page at:

http://www.acbradio.org/mainmenu.html

Ray.
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx