[access-uk] Re: A printer question

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 12:15:10 +0100

[access-uk] Re: A printer questionHi Debbie

haveve a HP F4500 3 in 1. Not from choice but it was a gift so acceptable. I
first had it whilst on XP and it worked so-so. I moved over to Windows 7 64 bit
and finally gor round to installing the printer. It automatically installed the
new drivers it needed without any help from me. It now works wonderfully and is
easily the best printer I’ve ever had. Let’s hope you are as successful.

Roger