[access-uk] 2 N86 Questions

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:07:54 +0100

2 N86 questions

Hello all,
I am thinking of going with an offer my network provider is doing. For £35 a month I can get 600 cross network minutes, unlimited cross network texts, unlimited O2 to O2 calls as a default bolt-on, and a free Nokia N86. I have two questions:
1. What's the performance like with Talks.
2. What's the sound quality like compared to say an N73. Will it be good for someone with a hearing impairment? I mean so long as the phone is loud enough
both on speaker and handset then I'm happy about that.
Oh and I have a third.
3. Some time next week I am going to help a friend, who not only told me about this deal but is actually going on it, install Talks on this phone as she's never done it before in her lifetime of using phones. Now, I've forgotten something about Eloquence. On this phone, does she need to set software installation
to all?
Many thanks in advance for any or all answers.
--

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx