[access-uk] Re: 195 on Vodaphone?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:50:25 +0100

Hi Scott,

There's the 118 888 directory number but that costs 60p per minute. I got a
message off Vodafone the other day saying that the number 195 is no longer in
use but I'm not sure what the score is with the free directory service for VI
people which 195 used to provide. If you ever find out could you let us know?

AmroB