[access-uk] Re: 195 directory enquiries

  • From: "ALAN THORPE" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:49:06 -0000

hi
can I say that I had no problem using 195 with t-mob or vodafone.

did not have to register either with them, it just happened.
this was 5 years back for the voda and about 12 for the t-mob.

perhaps things have changed in the last few years.

MANY THANKS
ALAN THORPE
TEL 0114 220 7007  07961 406 739
EMAIL  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx