[acc_tr_vsk] jiel

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 20:26:18 +0100

Hello all !

I have added Rick and Till to the list. Remenber that you just have to write to this list to send a message to all.

I also have re-activate my speudodonym on skype. If you wish to team-speak, simply download the programm from the skype site, create your own profil. Then at the race, you can give me your pseudo and i put it in my contacts to set up a "all together talking". Note that you shall need a headphone and a microphone.

I give also my own pseudo which is jean.luc.dellis but you shall not need as only one has to set up a conference. One by team.

cu !

jluc

*Jean-Luc Dellis                            *
*Lab. de la Physique de la Matière Condensée*
*03 22 82 78 85                             *
*jean-luc.dellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx              *
*http://www.u-picardie.fr/~dellis/index.htm *