[acc_tr_vsk] Re: i open one now 21h00 cet

  • From: Rein van der Laan <redalert.rein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 21:31:57 +0200

They sure played a hell of a tournament. Overall better than Spain, except
for the game against them ;)

Wish us good luck on sunday, Netherlands are goin to win!

Concerning me and the team racing, I'm on a long holiday starting today.
More than a month I won't be racing you guys, but enjoying the weather and
real sailing with my girlfriend in Holland. Also some working as free-lance
sailing instructor.

Have fun during the summer!
And go Holland!

Cheers!