[acc_tr_vsk] MICRO

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk <acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 20:56:44 +0200

Hi ALL !

A micro will be set up tonight at 21H30 (CET). It has:

- 3 races F6, F5 and F4
- intra team challenge unless friends we know well, wish to join
- 3 skippers per color (if too many, i shall switch on the 4X4 format)
- the present skippers will be splitted using the COLIBRI tool at 21H35
- Pass Word = micro, no password for the spectators
- TS3 optionnally used and set up before the start
- SI (i changed 3.3. to allow to protest even if there is no penalty) here:

3.3)For the "official races" and if the teams agree, the following rules apply:
     - The skippers MUST cancel any penalty if asked for.
- If a skipper involved or eyewitness, disagrees with the cancellation, he HAS to write "P boat name". - Also, if a skipper is involved or eyewitness of a rule breach, he HAS to write "P boat name". - The replay will be analyzed by the Protest Committee in a week delay. The replay is set downloadable in this site. The discussions and final decisions are given in our FORUM (see the link in the left bar).

Cheers,

Jluc