[acc_tr_vsk] Re: Happy New Year

  • From: jd-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: acc_tr_vsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 14:17:05 +0100

Hi Team Race Friends,

I wish all friends a HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope that we in 2010 have much fun and good wind on all our sailing courses. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

Cheers  Rick

I follow Rick on all above ! We now are 9 registered on this mailing list.

Allmost each evening, Rick is hosting TR and many good sailors join and have fun. I should like to thank him. Viva Rick !

Mike has offered the admisnistration and above all the use of his Team Speak server. TY Mike !

Theo has proposed the use of a programm to collect the data from the "result file" auto-generated by the VSK engine. I have to check if we could use it for our TRs. Thanks you Theo for your precious help.

To end i thank our friend John for co-founding this project and for his constant help. Cheers John !

At a moment i was afraid that the way of playing turns into pen parties. Yes the gambling is hard but fun. It is the main goal and one notices that the skill is high.

Cheers all, happy new year for you and your familly !

Jluc