[acbny-l] website and ILA vs maxi-aids

  • From: "Lori Scharff" <mgodino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 21:55:46 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I feel I must "comment" on ILA and not being on our website. This is not a view
of the organization or in any way a reflection of our web site maniger. But, is
my personal view. I have for the last several years have maintained the vendor
mailing list which we use for our state conventions. Over the last 7 years we
have never heard from ILA. The other companies Maxi-Aids and Ann Morris have
participated in some way at our state conventions during the last 6 years. This
is not why they appear on our web site. But, last time I checked the ILA web
site--in March it was not user friendly for me. I must say I am not a
top-of-the line JAWS user, but, can usually get things moving. I was able to
locate an older version of their web site-but, when I called about the product
I needed they did not sell it any more.

Lori