[acbny-l] convention materials attached

  • From: "John Farina" <farinaj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Acbny-L@Freelists. Org" <acbny-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 20:18:44 -0400

Hi all,
We are concerned that the printed materials detailing the convention have
not arrived in homes as yet.  with the deadline looming closer and closer I
have decided to distribute the material to this list in the form of an
attached word document.  this gives people the opportunity to take it and
review it prior to receiving the actual material in print.

If you have any trouble receiving the word document let me know and I will
send you a text copy.  Please distribute this material throughout your
chapter in order to gain the widest dissemination.

Rest assured also that we are checking on why the printed material is not
being received as it was mailed at least one week ago.

Thanks for your help.

John Farina
acbny president