[aarontech] Re: Fw: Important announcement from WebVisum

  • From: "Valiant8086" <valiant8086@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <aarontech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:10:14 -0400

Hi.
Yeah, hopefully this here's good enough to prevent spammers from getting hold
of the system's captcha solver. There was concern about that, it looks like
someone wanting to get around captcha protected systems in order to generate
spamm will have to develop the captcha OCR themselves.

Have you used it much? It's pretty neat, isn't it. I wish I could use it in
internet explorer. I'll probably never be able to. I don't know, maybe I should
get down to business and use firefox. Fs needs to improve jaws's accessability
with it, there's some things jaws can't read that it should be able to handle
just fine.