[AAMT] Re: Request For AAMT Teacher Release Time

  • From: Tim Jeffares <Tim.Jeffares@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 18:27:49 +0000

And, in other news, I have a child care crisis that seems to be happening at
the moment.  At this time, I think I will need to head off today and pick up
our son from grade 1.  Sorry to miss our first meeting.  I may try an join late
from home.

Thanks,

Tim Jeffares|Senior Manager
Leadership Excellence – Alberta Education
[e-mail_footers-education_reduced size]