[AAMT] Re: May Conf Registration and Session Selection

  • From: Edna Dach <Edna.Dach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 19:50:54 +0000

I will register Pete. Talk to you soon

Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2014, at 1:42 PM, "Pete MacKay"
<pete@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:pete@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi everyone,

A couple of things as we look to the weekend for you to attend to:

1. Please fill out the Registration Form so we can complete the body-count for
planning.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MSBDdU2oyYljjgG2Gs6JCe45iYt35cn1J4AONB4zVxw/viewform?usp=send_form

2. Please fill out this second form to indicate interest in the variety of
sessions being offered. In discussion with a few people, we've realized that it
would be very useful to the presenters in their planning and in assigning
rooms, if we knew how many people were interested in each. That form can be
found here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13S0TwEMnKngelH6HnOiDX_K8hll4kU8zNvAu-lF6XqQ/viewform?usp=send_form

Please do both of these forms no later than Tuesday, May 13th before the end of
the business day.

That brings me to a last point - I am unable to attend the meeting on the 13th.
Would someone be able to facilitate that meeting? I'll be around to help set up
and do a run through in the afternoon.

Thanks! Have a great weekend!
Pete

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should
be deleted or destroyed.
--
This is the Alberta Adobe Master Teacher Listserv. It is used to effectively
communicate with the

Adobe Connect meeting room: http://abed-lrc.adobeconnect.com/amt/
TheConcourse: http://www.theconcourse.ca
Adobe Education Exchange: http://edex.adobe.com/