[AAMT] Re: August Conference/Certification Boot Camp

  • From: Colin Byers <cbyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <aamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 17:53:17 -0600

Hi everyone,

The August AAMT will be coming up shortly, as will the schedule for the
21-22nd. I'll send out the schedule as soon as it is finalized (no later
than the end of next week).

Regards,

Colin Byers,

CTS Lead Teacher & Media Arts Instructor
Bert Church High School

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Rhonda Jessen <Rhonda.Jessen@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>  I hope everyone is having a great summer.
>
> Is there an agenda for the August meeting yet? I can’t remember what else
> will be taking place besides the certification testing and am trying to
> plan my travel.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rhonda
>

> Rhonda Jessen
>
> Curriculum Manager, Career and Technology Foundations
>
> Citizenship and Career Pathways Branch
>
> Programs of Study and Resources Sector
>
> Education Program Standards and Assessment
>
> Alberta Education
>
> 8th Floor, 44 Capital Blvd., 10044–108 Street
>
> Edmonton, AB, Canada T5J 5E6
>
> T: (780) 427-3215 F: (780) 422-3745
>
> Rhonda.Jessen@xxxxxxxxx
>
> [image: AB-Gov_2Color_Sky_CMYK - 50% Sze]
>

>  This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to which it
> is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
> information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended
> recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take
> action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent
> reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

PNG image