[453_tmc] Re: Reminders

  • From: "Logen Watkins" <slapkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 453_tmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:51:10 -0400

Weekly stuff-

This week--
Continued making improvements to personal component
Helped create installation boxes
Coordinated weekly meeting
Discussed progress with group leaders

Next week--
Help with node installation process
Begin syncing with wireless network on live system
Coordinate weekly meeting

Chris -- yes we can use my program to do that, but why are you saying we
have no choice about doing it next week?  I'm swamped this week, but if you
want to try and do some tests we could probably meet before our 453 meeting
tomorrow.

-logen