[453_tmc] Message for all: Send Code

  • From: "Chris Rodgers" <Rodger4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodger4@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:42:22 -0400

Hey Guys (Joe, Dan),

Go ahead and send me code tonight so I can see if it'll integrate well. I'm sure some things will be a little off without having the ability to test with the server. You can, theoretically, by uploading the code to the server and testing with dummy database values on the phpmyadmin webpage at 130.127.249.174/phpmyadmin user: root pass: ece453ece453, however, I don't believe anyone has done that, so it would probably take time to learn. If I have to make any changes for the integration to take place, I'll do that then send the component back to you so you can include it in the document for Wednesday.

I was hoping that we could get together tomorrow to see how everything works together (and if it is working correctly). However, Joe said that Wednesday would be better for him. Let me know what you think.

Logen/Swati, I assume that you'll want us to send our portion of the report to you tomorrow so you can put the report together, right?

Swati, do you plan on the administrative stuff being in the demo Wed/Thursday? Also, I believe that we are probably making changes to the database that eachother don't have. That really isn't important for Wednesday, but we'll need to bring it together into a single database eventually.

-Chris