[3rdlightning] June 1st (UNCLASSIFIED)

  • From: "Loftus, John G 2LT MIL USA TRADOC" <john.g.loftus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "3rd Platoon ABOLC" <3rdlightning@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 19:48:38 -0400

UNCLASSIFIED
 Hey guys,

 Tomorrow the schedule has changed allot so make sure you look at and
understand the one I put out in this email.

 First, PT tomorrow will be joint (NO Ruck for the RAGNARs).
 Tomorrows PT will be lead by our lovely PSG.
 MAKE SURE EVERYONE BRINGS A WATER SOURCE. To this and all training events.

 If you don't already know, we will be attending a change of command rehearsal
tomorrow afternoon. It is going to be VERY hot.
 Drink water tonight and throughout the day tomorrow. Make sure you have your
PC, Beret and Camelbak for this event. We will be driving to
 Brave Rifle Field, down the street from the shopet. People will need to
carpool so we don't completely overwhelm the parking lot. Also you will see it
when
 you get down there, but the building to the far left of the field (when
looking at it from the parking lot) is the 194th Armor Brigade parking lot. SO
DON'T PARK THERE

 As a reminder everyone needs to have a water source, and your schedule on them
during all training events. (You don't need the schedule on you at PT)

 Schedule for tomorrow June 1 is as follows:

 TIME EVENT LOCATION
 0600-0700 APRT TROOP AREA

 0900-1130 RECON MISSION/ ORGANIZATION PATTON HALL
 ZONE & AREA RECON CLASS

 1130- LUNCH

 1215-1600 CoC CEREMONY REHEARSAL BRAVE RIFLES FIELD

 1600- BLACK 6 TIME/ SAFETY BRIEF PATTON HALL

Be very flexible tomorrow. ITS FRIDAY

 Again if there are any questions or concerns, let me know.

 Very Respectfully,

 2LT Loftus, John
UNCLASSIFIED