[340] Luka's farewell: summary

  • From: Davi Jea <davi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 340@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:12:57 +1200

just thought i'd start a 340 spam for once...
we all[well, the majority of us anyway..] had a most interesting
karaoke farewell last night at the zoo and had fun acting/partying/singing
like animals - dogs, pigs, baa baa black sheep n what not.
those who did not show up(you know who you are) we are very disappointed
in you. how sad... you two better have a good excuse for this.
to summarise: a most memorable evening and i'm sure you'll all join me in
wishing Luka a safe and wonderful journey to Singa-long land :)