[24hoursupport] Re: unsetvacation

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 18:13:01 -0800

Hi Ron,
Your support page looks good.
I viewed it on IE 6, Opera 6, and Mozilla.

Nice clean HTML code too.

Seasons Greetings

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 18/12/2002 at 7:22 PM Ron Allen wrote:

SNIP
Please see the complete instructions, which can be
found on this list's information site at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/
where you can also manage your membership to this
list through a web interface.
That URL appears at the bottom of every message to the list :)

HTH,

Ron

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/