[24hoursupport] trouble turning on?

  • From: "Debbie" <lillearners@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:47:34 -0500

I have here a 3yo Gateway Essentials Flexcase, running WinME.Lately, we are
having probs restarting. If it is turned off, it must be left off awhile
before it can be restarted. The power switch shows orange(dormant) instead
of green when you turn it on. Also, once it finally comes on, it goes thru a
process saying it has detected new hardware(unknown device) & is locating
the software for it. I have no clue what hardware it is detecting as NOTHING
new has been added. I am so lost here.
Any help would be appreciated.
Debbie