[24hoursupport] Re: strange attachments

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 05:18:09 -0400

The eml file extension should already be associated with Outlook
Express.  The fact that it is not indicates some sort of problem with
OE.  You should probably run a repair on your version of Internet
Explorer first.  If that fails to resolve it, then try setting another
mail program as your default email and then return to Outlook Express.
That can be done in IE under Tools / Internet Options / Program tab.  A
third way would be to save one of the eml files to your desktop.
Highlight it and then hold the shift key down while you right click.
Choose the Open With option and select Outlook Express.  If you don't
see it in the list click browse and find msimn.exe on your drive.  Be
sure and check the box to "Always use..." if you use this method.

Spider
Largo, Florida 33771
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1