[24hoursupport] Re: modem worries

  • From: Prof <jasmarsh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:09:52 -0500

Barry, thanks for the tip, I'm gonna try that. One question, how did you
change the address of the card?

Thanks,
John
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:58:50 -0500
To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Barry Aronson <baronson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: 24hoursupport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 21:09 8/25/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Barry, thanks for the tip, I'm gonna try that. One question, how did
>you change the address of the card?
>
>Thanks,
>John

John!  The manner in which to change a resource address is through
Device
Manager.  You choose a new address and see if it conflicts with any
other
resources.  It will tell you if it has created a conflict or not.

I am 99% of the time on Win2K but occasionally I venture back toWin98SE
because it is on the same physical drive.  LOL

Good luck!  Feel free to contact me further either on here or at my
email
address.

Barry ~ baronson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at