[24hoursupport] Re: emails showing up blank....

  • From: "SuzyQ" <s.mcclain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 19:44:10 -0400

OK, a few people on my graphics group -- including myself -- are sending posts
to the group and receive back a postmaster message that the post was
undeliverable.  I've checked the archive and a couple of my posts which were
'undeliverable' have shown up there -- but certainly not all.
Any ideas as to what is going on?  Is it in any way related to this virus going
around?  I've done several scans (on & off-line with completely updated dat and
engine files) and have found nothing on my computer.

Just confused & would like at least a possible answer for this.
;-)

SuzyQ