[24hoursupport] Re: Win XP Home Boot Screen

  • From: "JDHowell01" <jdhowell01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 14:08:18 -0500

Howdy gang,

For the last several months I have off and on tried to change my boot screen
without success. I have tried using a few different programs and I even have
tried doing it manually but that same old black screen with the winxp logo
(with the scrolling bar) keeps coming up no matter what I try. Anyone have
any ideas, or maybe some simple, "step by step" instructions on what to do?

JD