[24hoursupport] Re: Qserver?

  • From: Joe Parker <joe.parker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:41:56 -0500

First thing you should do to track down a mysterious app is perform a
global search. Start>Find>Files or Folders (or similar). In my case I find
Qserver.exe in my Norton Antivirus folder, so clearly it's a part of the
package.

I don't have it running though, so I suspect it's part of the email
scanning routine which I don't use. Unless you're using a version of
Outlook you can safely disable it via the NAV interface.

At 05:21 AM 12/16/2002, you wrote:
>MAybe a dumb question, but when I do a ctrl-alt-delete, this is in the menu
>QSERVER
>what is it?

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at
http://webpages.charter.net/chizotz/