[24hoursupport] Re: 24hoursupport Digest V1 #13

  • From: "Christy" <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 08:13:58 -0400

Good morning Arthur

Yes you can go to the web site to review lists and
sign up for them there.

//www.freelists.org/lists.html
search by category or list name and the home/webpage
that is displayed for the particular list will have
subscribe button

//www.freelists.org/login.html
login and review the list of lists and to change your
subscription methods per list.

I do hope that helps

Christy

On 5/4/02 at 7:41 AM Arthur Jervis wrote:

>Dear Christy, thank you for your reply I am not
quite sure whether it does
>help much.  So there would appear to be no way of
signing up to lists or
>two
>unsubscribe from lists or other than by e-mail.
Unlike Yahoo! groups where
>you can carry out these functions at the Yahoo! web
site.

>Am I right.
>
>Regards Arthur Jervis England.
>~~
>>
>> Evening Arthur
>>
>> try this
>>
>> emailto  ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject
>> "lists"  (without the quotes)   will give you In
>> email a complete list of lists hosted at freelists
as
>> well as a description of the list if one is
>> available.
>>
>> Or to go to the web page to view lists try going
>> //www.freelists.org/lists.html
>> where you can review lists by category   or you
can
>> search by possible listnames
>>
>> If you still want to "signup"  (altho it really
isn't
>> necessary)  go to
>> //www.freelists.org/login.html
>>
>> I do hope that helps