[1stPickSoftware] iProtectYou

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:10:15 -0400

iProtectYou
Freeware
http://www.softforyou.com/ip-free.html

Internet filtering / parental control and network monitoring
software that protects your kids from harmful information

Overview of iProtectYou Free Features

Restrict your family members from visiting Web Sites and News
Groups that may contain pernicious
information.

Block e-mails, chat sessions, and instant messages if they
contain inappropriate words.

Control the list of applications that can have access to the
Internet.

Set a schedule to specify days and times when on-line activity is
allowed.

Secure your computer against hackers' attacks and defend your
confidential data from Trojan horses and
spy-ware.

Filter boring advertisements; decrease the traffic of junk
information to your computer and save your time
and money.

Get detailed information about Internet resources used by your
computer:
                       web sites that have been visited by your
computer
                       amount of data that have been sent or
received from/to your computer
                       network resource usage
                       the activity of the Internet applications
on your computer

View the data of log files in the user-friendly form of charts or
diagrams.

Save on the hard drive all Internet content that has been
downloaded.

With iProtectYou you will get a huge built-in database with
pre-selected bad sites and news groups.
Additionally, you can get a subscription to the update feature,
to keep your database up to date.