[1stPickSoftware] iISystem Wiper

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 10:07:54 -0400

iISystem Wiper
Freeware
http://www.iisoftware.net/

iISystem Wiper allows you to delete information that windows
stores about what you do on your computer. Deletes history,
cookies, temporary files, and more. Clears files for Internet
Explorer, AOL, Netscape, and many other programs. Includes
plugins for over 50 applications and you can create your own
plugins with the plugin editor.