[1stPickSoftware] Windows Grep

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:37:07 -0800

Windows Grep free
http://www.wingrep.com/
The premier text searching tool for Windows 9x and NT - the choice of
software developers the world over.
Don't take our word for it - download a fully functioning non-time expiring
copy today!
Windows Grep is a tool for searching files on your disks for occurrences of
text strings that you specify. Although Windows and many other programs have
file searching capabilities built-in, none can match the power and
versatility of Windows Grep. The program combines the power and flexibility
of traditional command line grep utilities available on DOS, UNIX and other
platforms with the ease of use of Microsoft Windows.

In addition to searching, Windows Grep can also perform global replacing in
your files, with complete safety.

Windows Grep is designed for searching plain-ASCII text files, such as
program source, HTML, RTF and batch files, but it can also search binary
files such as word processor documents, databases, spreadsheets and
executables.

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member