[1stPickSoftware] Winamp

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:03:22 -0500

Winamp
Freeware
http://www.winamp.com/

Winamp5 -- the next generation of audio?
Welcome to paradise; it's finally here after such a long tease of
betas and sneak peeks.

The Playlist Editor:

It's been deemed one of the best around, and those that have hit
the market recently only mimic Winamp's success and popularity.
And now, it's even better!

Switch between multiple playlists with one click, and edit on the
fly
Send between multiple playlists
Sort and remove duplicates
Editing is better than ever and looks prettier
The Media Library:

This is a new edition to the already packed list of features.
Search for files on the fly, and add them directly to your
playlists. The feature is broken into five categories, so finding
what you need is a cinch.

The Video Windows:

Play MPEGs from Winamp without a plug-in? Get out! It features:
full-screen and incremental size support, instant 7-second rewind
and 30-second skip forward, a seek bar for precise cueing, a
spectrum analyzer, and basic controls: play, pause, stop,
previous and next.

And best of all, it has all the features you've grown to love.
Enjoy!