[1stPickSoftware] WhopSee

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:12:44 -0400

WhopSee
http://users.pandora.be/altercode/Programs/WhopSee/index.html
Freeware
Windows (9x, NT4, 2000, ME)

If you're looking for a simple and small CD player, then you need
to check this out. It will play your CDs from multiple CDROM
through a drop down box with the CD title displayed with another
drop down box showing the song titles. You also have full control
through the system tray if desired.  The interface is fully
skinnable through the WhopSee Skin editor included. The program
has three views. The first shows everything,  the second shows
standard controls and song information while the third shows just
the standard controls.