[1stPickSoftware] USB AutoRunner

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:29:38 -0700

USB AutoRunner
Freeware for Win95/98/Me/NT/Win2K/XP/Vista
USB AutoRunner is a free and useful utility on for anyone who
uses USB drives. With USB AutoRunner you can have applications
or documents autorun when you insert your USB device.
When you insert your USB device into a computer your chosen
application or file will automatically open.  The following list
shows some example usage for USB AutoRunner:

Autorun your Contacts, To Do List, Applications etc.
Autorun Word, PowerPoint, Excel files
Autorun a picture
Autorun video, music files or playlists
Optionally launches when Windows starts