[1stPickSoftware] TeemWork

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 10:07:44 -0500

TeemWork
Freeware
http://www.TeemWork.com/

TeemWork is business software, an ERP-like database-driven
application.  The purpose of TeemWork is to help you do more,
faster, with less effort. The main functions of TeemWork are:

Sharing lists of Contacts,  tracking their Call History as well
as to-do Follow-Ups about them.
Human Resources Management
Time Management
Document Management
Simple Easy Accounting

You can use TeemWork by yourself or you can share TeemWork and
your database with others either via your own network or via the
Internet.