[1stPickSoftware] Re: Symantec Unveils Blended Security Software

  • From: Eugene Pummill <epummill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 00:44:29 -0500

Hi Christy.  Welcome back!
Actually, it was both sarcasm and real surprise. :)

Presently, I am using "SayNoToSpam," for that purpose, along with Tiny Personal
Firewall and AVG virus application. For personal use, that's $23.00 dollars for
"SayNoToSpam."

Like Tiny Personal Firewall and AVG, it takes a comparatively small bite in
system resources, and appears to be both efficient and very effective with
daily updates to its database as a web based application.

Eugene Pummill <epummill@xxxxxxxxxx>