[1stPickSoftware] Spell Checker free

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:44:13 -0700

Spell Checker
http://freepctech.com/pc/002/files006.shtml#spchecker
Spell Checker checks the spelling of any edit control in almost any
application under Windows 3.1/95/98/XP. It runs in the background, with
hot-key support. Master dictionaries are available in several languages and
fully editable and searchable custom dictionaries can be created. The system
requirements are modest and it should run on any computer.  Unfortunately it
is not available in 32bit format for Windows NT or 2000.

http://www.mwn.ca/
See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member