[1stPickSoftware] ServiceXp

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 10:05:41 -0400

ServiceXp
Freeware
http://www.servicexp.com/

ServiceXp Software is an integrated system designed specifically
for the Service Industry and is the one tool that no service
company should be without. With ServiceXp, you can monitor the
progress of all your Service Tickets, keep track of all costs
associated with each Job or Service Call and track movement of
inventory in and out of multiple warehouses and trucks. Invoicing
the customer and keeping on top of receivables is a snap with
ServiceXp=97 an invoice is created when a technician is
dispatched and materials are entered on a work order. At the same
time it is creating your invoices, ServiceXp is also generating
detailed service history, all the way down to model and serial
number of equipment serviced